Uploading via the StockCapture app is easy, follow the above 3 simple steps!
- Download the StockCapture App
- Google Play Store
- Apple App Store
Developed specially for you, our Stockmoments™ Contributors, StockCapture is an app that allows Contributors to upload photos taken anywhere, anytime.
Now, everyone may showcase creativity to the world!
Take photos and upload onto Stockmoments™ straight from your phone!
Select photos from your photo gallery to upload!
Add and edit your photo information!
Earn cash when someone buys your photo!
Free app download!
For every image sold, Stockmoments™ will receive 30% of the image price as administrative charge. The remaining 70% will be received by Contributors as Contributor’s earnings.